What the company collects?
- The Company only collects the information that you provide. You may provide the Site with “identifiable personal information” such as name, email address, shipping and/or mailing address, contact numbers etc.) if you make use of Site’s functionality and features, or if you engage in the Sites promotional activities.
- Automatically Controlled information are technical information or commands that are required when the computer accesses the website. Information is used for technology tracking. This may include, but not limited to, IP Address, unique user ID, version of software installed, system type, and dates and times you’ve visited the Site.
How does the company use these information?
- In order to provide excellent user experience, The Company uses the provided information to operate, manage, maintain and enhance The Site’s existing features and services, as well as to keep track user generated content.
- The Company uses the member’s’ email address or mobile number, without further consent, for administrative communications such as notifying you of major Service updates, for customer service purposes, and to send privacy or security related notices.
- The Company uses all of the information that the Site collects to understand the usage trends and preferences of our Users, to improve the way the Service works and looks, to create new features and functionality.
Access to member’s personal information
- Members may have the option to decline, or share their identifiable personal information with The Company – in which case The Company will not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionality found on the Service. To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you account access or making corrections to your information. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE SECRECY OF YOUR UNIQUE PASSWORD AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION AT ALL TIMES.
- The Company attaches great importance to the security of your data and takes all appropriate steps to minimize the risks of loss, deterioration or incorrect use of this data.
- Your data will not be shared with third parties. However, you are hereby informed that they may be disclosed pursuant to a law, a regulation, or a decision by a regulatory or competent legal authority or, if deemed necessary, for the purpose of preserving the rights and interests of The Company.
SSL Secure Website
- Our website uses SSL to ensures that all data passed between the web server and browsers remain private and integral.