- A product can be ordered through our website
- To order you must accept the below 'Terms & Conditions' and click the 'Purchase' button on the order form on the checkout page.
- By submitting your personal and credit card details anaccepting the ‘Terms & Conditions’ you are authorizing to withdraw an amounfrom your credit card corresponding to price indicated on the checkout page as welas any shipping and handling charges as also stated on the checkout page.
- All products are shipped from our EU logistics facility the first business day after receiving your order.
- These Terms & Conditions apply for: WrinklesFade.com
Agreement on payment and delivery of products
- When ordering a product from the website, you enter into an agreement of buying a product for the price indicated on the checkout page. You accept to receive and pay for the package and the ordinary consignment. If subsequently you wish to purchase additional products a new order shall be placed and a new agreement shall be entered.
- You will receive the package within estimated 3 - 5 working days, and it will be sent the first business day, after the order is placed from our dispatch centre.
- Upon signing up, you shall only pay products and shipping costs as mentioned on the checkout page. However, if we did not hear anything from you cancelling the order or returning the products within the trial period of 10 days, your subscription will be activated and you shall then be charged the full amount of the product.
- Should you wish to cancel your order and return the product this can be done within 14 days of purchase.
- If you have any comments or questions to your order or wish to cancel your order this can be communicated to the Company by sending an email to support or by contacting our call centre, and confirm that you want to terminate the agreement of purchase. You will only be refunded for the products you return. Make sure you get an RMA number. Also notice that we cannot process or exchange any shipment/product marked 'Return to Sender' as well as we can not accept any return without the prior return request submitted to our customer service centre either by email, website form or telephone. On every accepted return please take note of the RMA number as this serve as prove for submission of your cancellation request.
- Products can only be purchased from Europe and the European Union. We do not deliver outside of Europe.
- Please note that any returned packages should clearly be marked with the RMA number as informed by our customer service or they will otherwise be rejected and you will not be entitled to any refund of any kind.
- It is only possible to order products via our website.
Cancellation of membership
- If you wish to cancel membership this can be done by contacting our customer service team. They are available 24/7 - for your convenience.
- If you wish to cancel your subscription, you must contact us via email, phone call, or chat to our support address.
- Your membership can be cancelled up until 48 hours before your next shipment. Otherwise you are obliged to pay for the products that has been shipped to you.
- You have the burden of proof that you have send the cancellation notice to the Company in time within the trial period stated.
- When using payment card, you accept that the Company can automatically debit your account with amounts for each delivery according to the current subscription agreement, via the account information you have entered.
- Payment shall be made before the article is shipped.
- In the Company’s web shop, payment can be made without any additional credit card handling charges using the following payment cards: Visa, MasterCard, MasterCard SecureCode, Maestro, Visa Electron.
- Payment can only be made using a credit card. Payment is deducted from your account upon order or upon commencement of your membership. You will not be deducted for an amount in excess of that which approved upon completion of your purchase.
- Payment of invoices shall furthermore be made according to the terms of payment stated in the invoice.
- You shall not be entitled to set off or in any other way withhold any part of the purchase amount because of any counter- claims of any kind without the Company’s prior written consent.
- All articles shall be shipped directly from the Company or the Company's suppliers to the address stated by you in writing upon entering the Agreement on the checkout page.
- Delivery shall be considered made when the article has been handed over at the address.
- We take full responsibility for the purchased products until they have been delivered.
- The risk regarding the article shall pass to you when the Company has delivered the package to an independent carrier.
- Delivery shall if possible be made no later than 1 week after the order was placed. Delivery shall, however, only be considered delayed if delivery has not been initiated within 2 weeks after the order was placed, at the latest.
- Within the 2 weeks period stated above, you shall not be entitled to claim remedies for breach.
- If the article has not been delivered within the period of 2 weeks, the Company shall be obliged to reverse any amounts paid by you immediately and no later than 30 days from the date when according to your claim the article did not arrive.
- Any depreciation in value related to product use that is improper or different from its intended use and function is paid for by the customer. In other words - you can try the product in the same way you would try it in a physical outlet. However, if you damage the product through misuse or carelessness and seek reimbursement, you may end up receiving only a small part or none of the purchase price back if you return it, depending on the commercial value of the product(s) in question and the nature of the given incident.
- You have 14 days from the date of receipt of the product to return the product when you buy products online from the Website. If you wish to return products from the package you must also follow the instruction below.
- Your right to return the product shall depend on the following:
- The article returned must not have been used, if it is by the nature of the article obvious that such use will lead to a reduction of the sales value of the article,
- The article returned shall essentially be in the same condition and quantity as at the delivery,
- The article must be returned in unbroken packaging.
- Before returning a package to the Company you are obliged to inform our customer service prior to sending the product. This can be done by sending an email to support or by contacting our call center.
- The right of withdrawal of your products within 14 days after you receive the products can be exercised by contacting our customer support center and ask for a unique RMA number. Once we receive back the unopened product(s) we will process your refund.
- The shipping and handling costs of returning the article must be paid by you unless it is return of the package as undelivered, then the Company shall return the shipping and handling costs. When returning articles, you must state your full name, address, email, and order number as well as the Return Request Number as informed by our customer service.
- If the above conditions have been observed, the Company shall, no later than 30 days after the Company has received the returned article or been informed by the supplier that the article has been returned, reverse the amount paid by you for the article.
Refund of Purchase Price
- If you exercise your cancellation right, we refund all payments received, including any prepaid delivery expenses. However, additional expenses resulting from your own choice of delivery methods that differ from the cheapest standard delivery option that we offer, are not refunded. Payment is made without undue delay and under all circumstances.
- We reserve the right to withhold your refund until we have received the products that are to be returned, unless you can provide proper documentation to this effect.
- If you wish to cancel your purchase, send your product (s) using the RMA number to:
- RETURN ADDRESS:
- PO Box 7634 Milton Keynes,
- MK11 9LP,
WHAT DO I NEED TO RETURN?
- In order to expedite the return process, please include a copy of your order confirmation in addition to the product(s) that you are returning. If you no longer have your order confirmation, you may also include the email address used when placing the order or the order number itself.
YOUR RIGHT TO COMPLAIN
- We offer the standard legal complaints procedure, applicable for 24 months after delivery. This means that you can get your product repaired, exchanged, get your money back or receive a price reduction, depending on the situation in question. Your complaint must be valid, meaning that any faults cannot be the result of incorrect use of the product or destructive behaviour. Note that for products with a limited lifespan, your right to complain is limited accordingly.
HOW QUICKLY SHOULD I FILE A COMPLAINT?
- Contact us as soon as you notice a mistake or missing parts on and for a product that has been purchased at the webshop. This should happen as soon as possible or within a reasonable time period from the moment you notice that there is something wrong with your product. File your complaint via your account or by contacting our helpful customer service directly on phone or email.
- If you want to complain about your purchase, send your complaint to our customer service.
- All contracts between the company and the Consumer to which these General Terms and Conditions apply shall be governed exclusively by Cyprus law.
- Via the website, when buying a product from the checkout page, you enter into an agreement with the Company. If you order a single product or a package you will only be charged the full price shown in your shopping cart.
- After ordering an article, you will receive an order confirmation by e-mail. Immediately on receipt of the order confirmation, you shall be obliged to review the order confirmation and contact the Company immediately, if the order confirmation is not in accordance with your agreement with the Company. If not, the order confirmation shall be considered binding with the contents stated. We recommend that you print and retain the order confirmation, as you will need it if you want to withdraw from the purchase or complain about a defect.
- Your final order for a product via the webshop shall be considered an offer to buy the products in question. The agreement shall only be binding for the Company when you have received the written order confirmation or when a delivery has been made.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- When you register, your name, address, telephone number and email are stored in an electronic customer database that is only accessible to our employees.
- These personal details are saved so that we can deliver your orders and in accordance with accounting legislation, which dictates that material used in relation to transactions is to be stored for 3 years after the accounting year which it is valid for.
- Information given is not forwarded or sold to third parties. Moreover, we do not register any sensitive information.
- When you sign up for our newsletter, we register your email address. Your email is treated as confidential; we do not give it to anyone else. You can unsubscribe at anytime via the link in the footer of the newsletter.
CHILDREN AND MINORS
- When you register, you are required to confirm that you are over 18 years of age. If you are under 18, registration and subscription needs to be completed by a parent or a legal guardian. An agreement can be easily revoked by a parent or a legal guardian if it has been made by a minor.